NEW! PROPOSED TENNIS CENTER | BISTRO KITCHEN
BRAND NEW PROPOSED SITE PLAN
LIGHTHOUSE POINT YACHT CLUB DEVELOPMENT
We are presenting three-story state-of-the-art luxury townhomes within the exclusive Yacht Club community of Lighthouse Point. WE ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT WITH ONLY FOUR ANCHOR UNITS REMAINING- so make your reservation now! We anticipate breaking ground summer of 2022. The proposed townhomes are priced at $2.5M to $3.5M and are based upon the square footage of available townhomes.
All Townhomes will have
- 4 Bedrooms, all with large walk-in closets, including separate his-and-hers walk-in closets in the Master Bedroom
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Full-size Laundry Room
- 3,600+/- to 4,700+/- Square Feet of air-conditioned space
- We are presenting three-story state-of-the-art luxury townhomes within the exclusive Yacht Club community of Lighthouse Point. ONLY FOUR UNITS REMAIN – so make your reservation now! We anticipate breaking ground in Summer of 2022. The proposed townhomes are priced from $2.5M to $3.5M and are 3,600+/- to 4,70+/- Square Feet under air
- Over-sized two-car Garage
- Well-appointed Kitchen, including Sub-Zero/Wolf state-of-the-art appliances, located on the ground floor
- Living Room, located on the ground floor
- Optional 3rd floor second living room off of large covered patio
- Dining Room, located on the ground floor
- Private Garden Area
- Elevator to all three floors + a floating staircase with glass railings
- Low HOA Fees which include membership
- Located within the community of Lighthouse Point Yacht Club, townhome residents will have access to all Club amenities
Please contact Erika Axani for inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Lighthouse Point
Lighthouse Point is a small, albeit unique and very special city, and prime location for a yacht club. It’s also a prime location to live, raise a family, retire, start a business, and own waterfront property close to Hillsboro Inlet and Boca Lake.
LHPYC now has a well-deserved epicenter for luxury living, together with a gathering place in which the city, residents, members, and the community-at-large are proud of.
When the Lighthouse Point Yacht Club was built in 1961, it was the jewel of Lighthouse Point. Over the years this jewel became weathered and worn, both literally and figuratively, to the point where it could not be restored to its original glory with a simple spit and shine. It was necessary to build a new Clubhouse. A Clubhouse that will catapult Lighthouse Point real estate to be comparable in value to that of neighborhoods such as Las Olas Isles, Rio Vista and Royal Palm. The Clubhouse will be sustainable through the better part of the next century, and one that doesn’t quiver against the threat of hurricane force winds. The Clubhouse will house a Member-Only Club that supports the notion that the City of Lighthouse Point is the preferred place to live, if you desire a lifestyle that boasts the amenities of a larger city, without the traffic and congestion that comes with city living.
A well-deserved epicenter for luxury living, and gathering place …
Our new Yacht Club will encompass the following:
- 43,000 square foot clubhouse
- 4,000 square foot tennis center-bistro
- 2,500 square foot kid’s center with indoor basketball court and recreation center
- Two 3-lane mini Olympic size swimming pools
- Resort pool with beach entry in pool seating
- Adult jacuzzi on 2nd floor (adjacent to gym)
- 10,400 square foot gym, health and medical spa facility
- Five Har-Tru tennis courts with lights for night play
- 280-person banquet hall on the second floor
- Large outdoor event space
- Indoor fine dining restaurant and piano lounge
- Outdoor tapas bar
- Card and billiard room
- Large conference room with full AV functionality up to 24 people
- Private Bridal suite
- Highly-rated, seventy-eight slip deep water, full service marina minutes from Hillsboro Inlet and Boca Lake
Member financial obligation through development
We are planning to break ground for the new Clubhouse by early 2022. We will begin construction of the new Tennis Center-Bistro as soon as possible, as this will serve as a temporary Clubhouse during construction. While under construction, we will maintain our existing gym, pool, (a minimum of five) tennis courts, and marina. During construction, our members will have a place to eat, drink, socialize, workout, play tennis, and house their boats. Our regular committee meetings and functions will continue throughout this process. We also vow to maintain all of our current charitable efforts.
Our existing members will be grandfathered in to the new Club, financially, and will not be faced with additional initiation fees, nor will further assessments be levied for the continuous duration of their membership.
New member initiation fees will increase substantially after our permits have been issued, or we reach 500 Flagship memberships, whichever goal is achieved first. We expect the new member non-refundable initiation fee to be between $18,000 and $20,000. Until then, the new member initiation fee is stabilized at the current rate of $7,500.
During construction, existing members will be expected to continue paying membership dues, and all membership rules and regulations will remain in effect. The annual Food & Beverage minimum has been paused for now and expected to remain on hold until after construction.
Membership, privilege and pride
We would like to express the notion that while membership at Lighthouse Point Yacht Club has its privileges, that include access to an unparalleled Club experience, “where everybody knows your name,” but it also presents a sense of community and civic pride through our ongoing charitable efforts.
Lighthouse Point Yacht Club is committed to support local organizations and charities that collectively provide support and services to veterans, military families, children and young adults with special needs, and the homeless.
One of our newest programs is a gratuitous effort extended to the City of Lighthouse Point first-responders. We are offering their families initiation-free Club membership to these fine women and men and active military residents who selflessly protect and serve our community and country every day.
In closing, we are thankful that our members, neighbors, and surrounding community of Lighthouse Point are as excited about this project as we are, and see this development as a positive force in the community.
One of the most frequent comments that we have heard, amid our time serving the community of Lighthouse Point is, “We don’t need anymore expensive waterfront homes, we have enough. What we need is luxury townhomes for families who wish to upgrade to a waterfront property, and those wishing to down-size. Many of those who wish to downsize, wish to do so from large, waterfront homes.”
We are happy to proclaim that we are that option, with a five-star Yacht Club right in your backyard.
Should you have any questions or comments, I have and will continue to maintain an open door policy with regard to this development.
Please feel free to email me, and I will be sure to respond as soon as possible, or come by LHPYC for a tour.